Friday, July 21, 2006

Feel Rich

I’ve been playing the coolest game. Every day I log on and there’s a check waiting for me. Granted, it’s virtual money, but still. Today there was a beautiful check, with my name spelled correctly (Yay!) for $5,000. Then I clicked on a button that said “Spend your check now!” which took me to a screen with a blank space for me to write in what I wanted to “buy.” No need to save or invest, or spend on practical things, because tomorrow there’ll be a bigger one. Woohoo!

You start out with $100. Even if Law of Attraction and/or New-Age stuff doesn’t float your boat, it’s worth playing the game. I’ve “bought” clothes and shoes, an MP3 player, high-quality courses, ukuleles, a land tour and cruise package to Greece and the Aegean, and more. Check out www.choosingprosperity.com
and go to the prosperity game.

No comments: