Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hormonal Betrayal


This, my friends, is the life. You're flexible enough to squat for relatively long periods of time, and all you need are your pacifier and your bear-in-a-bunny-suit, because you're so cute that grown-ups are more than happy to take care of everything else for you.

To take this picture, I squatted and pushed down the shutter as fast as I could from pretty far away and cropped the image at home---I didn't want anyone to think I was planning soemthing, uhm, unsavory.

Have you noticed? There are cute babies and toddlers everywhere. It's a conspiracy. They are adorable, and sometimes I feel like I want to have one of my own. It's hormonal betrayal. No, no, no! There will be no little Zs running around. Whenever mommy feelings ambush me, I lay down until the feelings go away. Napping helps, too, as does ice cream.

No comments: