Monday, June 02, 2008

Plaid Sea Otter

It seems like every business in town includes a sea otter on its logo, so when I started my next Z-project and every name I tried for a new blog and a new YouTube channel had been taken, I decided I needed something with an otter. The basic colors (purple otter, red otter) were taken and I was impatient. "Well, plaid, then," I thought.

Plaid Sea Otter is a series of 2-minute videos on elder care. Topics ranging from trusts and probate to bedpans and hearing aids. That was my goal. Now I've sort of run out of steam. And I didn't get to the bedpans. Rats.

Where did this idea come from? Since most of my friends are older than I and are facing the challenge of caring for their aging parents, it seemed like a worthy project. It was #@!&# time-consuming, though. I swear, I think I've lost my mind. So, by golly, that shiny new video bar will stay on this blog until I create a YouTube channel with something a lot more fun and a lot less dignity.

No comments: