Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vanity Plates

I keep a small notebook in my car and I jot down interesting vanity plates. A sampling follows.

IMMATUR - You have to get older, but you can stay immature forever.

UNBEAST - I got really angry and turned into a beast. I had to unbeast myself before I got home.

SLOW MVR - I think other drivers perceive me as slow because I drive the speed limit. I bet they wave their hands to show me half a peace sign quite often.

RAW FUUD - I like my food cooked most of the time.

HARD AWN - I thought sexual-innuendo vanity plates were illegal. Is it that my mind's in the gutter, or is that not a real law? This plate was on a small red truck.

More coming soon. So to speak.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wait. So you now drive AND write at the same time? I think you have arrived. ;-)