Monday, April 04, 2011

Hana . . . Dul . . . Set

Today we met with a printer/publisher.  Uhm, I wasn't really clear on what he did in the grand scheme of things.  I did understand that he had been in the industry for a long time.  He talked about how he'd gone from using stencils and ink decades ago, to working with Photoshop and other software in the present.  You're waiting for my point and here it comes . . .

He gave us a good tip:

When you're taking a picture of a person or group of people and you're counting from 1 to 3 so people will know when to smile, take the picture---press the shutter---on 2, because people tend to blink on 3.

Cool, eh?

Hana: one
Dul: two --- take picture now!
Set: three

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I;m reading your comments in order. Each post has made me think of comments because you write so well and because I want to talk back to you. So here is my first ever comment on a blog: Love the photo tip, and I will start using it. My personal experience with international Rotarians confirms that the Korean contingent is particularly hospitable and sociable. At Rotary International in Montreal, I was swept into a group more than once. It is wonderful that you are able to have this time there.
Don't worry about the booze; just make sure you participate without it. People who are disappointed that you don't drink are concerned that you won't have a good time with them while they are drinking. I've socialized with you and know that you don't need a drink to have a good time.
Now I want to read more....