Saturday, April 23, 2011

It doesn't end here . . .

In a little over an hour the team is heading out to the airport.  Our flight leaves at 5PM today, Sunday.  We fly for 10 hours, and arrive in San Francisco at 11AM . . . on Sunday.  Cool, eh?

What an experience this month has been!

But it doesn't end here; I will continue to post as much as I can.  I have something like 10 hours of video to process, plus lots of photos I was unable to post because of technical issues. 

I say "as much as I can," because I have to, uhm, work!  I'm self-employed and haven't worked at all since I've been in Korea. 

So I have to go get me some business.  Need a video for your website?  Need a translation into English out of Dutch, French, or Papiamento?  Know a wealthy eligible bachelor?  I'm your gal!  Maybe.

No comments: